Sunday, January 22, 2012

Anti-Semitism

Here's a question for you.

Why do so many people just absolutely hate the Jews?

I don't get it at all.

I mean, I don't personally know any Jews, and I have no problem with them whatsoever

But why on earth have so many people, (and not just Hitler and the Nazis) simply hated their guts and wanted to erase every trace of them from the face of the earth?

I truly, truly don't understand.

Roald Dahl for example, writer of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was a self-confessed anti-Semite, mega-successful Hollywood actor Mel Gibson recently had a huge Jew-hater rant to a police officer, and one of the worst is the great Christian reformer Martin Luther - that guy was violently anti-Jew, calling for them to convert or be murdered!

Why were they repeatedly expelled from countries all throughout the world, all throughout history?

Any idea at all? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment