Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Testify

One thing God has always been consistent in providing for me and my family is money. The scriptures say 'I have never seen the righteous begging bread', and 'seek first the Kingdom of God and all the rest will be given to you', and I have found this to be true.

We recently moved back to the North East of England, following God's call to plant a church up here, but as a full time student, the move from Derbyshire was very expensive and difficult financially. It has been amazing however, that every time we are on the brink of running out of money, I pray and tell God we're in his hands and unless he provides, we're screwed. I then go to the ATM and voila, there is money!!!

Honestly, its been time after time. I have experienced what seems to me to be a heavenly seal of approval on our move to Catterick, because every time the money is getting low, more just comes in from somewhere else and we're absolutely fine!! And it's not just been the strict needs that have been provided for; birthdays, little dates here and there, gradually getting our new place furnished. I am in the middle now of a massive leap-of-faith, in moving up here as a full time student and father of two, following God's call to live here and plant a church, and in this moment I can absolutely testify that He is completely faithful to provide for us, as long as we are moving in the direction He is calling. God be good baybee.

No comments:

Post a Comment